Employment-Based Immigration

Houston Employment-Based Immigration Attorneys

Serving Clients in the Greater Houston Area

Employment-based immigration is a process through which foreign nationals come to the United States to work, typically on a temporary or permanent basis, based on a valid job offer from a U.S. employer. This type of immigration is essential for professionals, skilled workers, investors, and others seeking employment opportunities in the United States.

The Law Office of Ivan Neel Can Help With Your Immigration Needs in Houston

The employment-based immigration process can be complex, involving various requirements, documentation, and application procedures. It often requires a thorough understanding of U.S. immigration laws and regulations. Immigration law firms, such as ours in Texas, specialize in helping individuals navigate these processes, ensuring compliance, and facilitating the legal immigration of foreign workers to the United States.

Learn more about our employment-based immigration services by visiting our website or calling (832) 447-6748.

 Employment-Based Visas 

The U.S. offers various employment-based visa categories, each designed for specific types of workers and industries. These visas are typically divided into temporary and permanent categories, with temporary visas allowing foreign workers to work in the U.S. for a limited duration, while permanent visas, like employment-based green cards, provide long-term immigration solutions.

Eligibility for Employment-Based Immigration

There are several different types of work visas available for employment-based immigration, each with its own eligibility requirements. Our Houston employment-based immigration attorney can assist you in determining which visa your employee will need, as well as help you navigate the application process.

The most common employment-based immigration visas are:

  • H-1B Visa: This visa is for specialty occupations, including computer professionals, university professors, and others with a bachelor's degree or higher, or foreign equivalent.
  • O-1 Visa: This visa is for individuals with extraordinary abilities, such as renowned researchers, multinational executives, and others.
  • TN Visa: This visa is for Canadian and Mexican citizens who are seeking to work in the United States in a NAFTA profession.
  • L-1 Visa: This visa is for managers and executives who are being transferred to the United States by an international company with offices in both countries.

Each of these visas has its own eligibility requirements, including the need for a sponsoring employer. Our team at the Law Office of Ivan Neel can help you determine which visa your employee will need and help you navigate the application process.

We have helped many clients navigate the employment-based immigration process. Call our qualified employment-based immigration lawyers at (832) 447-6748 or complete our form to schedule a consultation.

Quality Makes a Difference

  • Payment Plans Available
  • Reasonable Fees
  • Extensive Experience
  • 5 Star Reviews

Schedule Your Consultation

  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.
  • By submitting, you agree to be contacted about your request & other information using automated technology. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel. Acceptable Use Policy