The Law Office of Ivan Neel practices exclusively in the area of immigration law. We provide affordable and professional legal services to clients dealing with a range of immigration issues, from visa petitions to asylum. As immigration law is a federal matter, the Law Office of Ivan Neel can assist clients anywhere throughout the country on their immigration concerns.
Attorney Ivan Neel has years of experience guiding clients through the immigration system, and he practices in the following immigration law areas:
- Asylum – Asylum allows persecuted victims abroad to seek legal refuge in the U.S.
- Citizenship/Naturalization – Citizenship affords you all the rights of a U.S. citizen, including the right to vote and access to government benefits
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals – You can still obtain renewals of your DACA status, even though the policy is no longer in effect for new applicants
- Visas – You can bring your family to the U.S. through family-based visas for relatives or fiancé(e) visas for foreign fiancé(e)s
- Removal Defense – Mr. Neel can defend you against deportation (removal proceedings)
- Waivers – If you are somehow denied entry into the U.S. or considered ineligible for a visa, you can apply for a waiver of inadmissibility
Payment Plans Available
5 Star Reviews
If you are dealing with immigration law concerns, do not hesitate to put an experienced lawyer on your case. The immigration system can be confusing to navigate, and the consequences are too important to risk. Let a professional immigration lawyer guide you through all the steps of your immigration case.
Contact the Law Office of Ivan Neel for an initial consultation to get started.